Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tree, Christmas Shopping, NYC style


I'll upload a better picture when I get home.. but here's our Christmas tree in all it's glory.

Went shopping for a few gifts this year, Mostly for Aaron and the babes.
One would think ( I would..) that on a Monday night, the stores wouldn't be so crowded?
Nope. Not in NYC.
Luckily it was around 50 degrees so I went down to Union Square, hit 3 stores there and then walked from 14th to West 4th and got my secret santa gift.
Good times.

I left work at 5:05p and got home at 9:15 p..

that took forever!

But I only have one more small gift to buy and I'm set!

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2008 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Tommi Ben said...

Hey, Cassandra!

Thanks for your comment in my blog! How did you find it, by the way? LOL Your blog is so nice! It makes me wanna go visit NYC!! :D

Have a good day!

Tommi Ben

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home