Friday, December 19, 2008

Ice Skating In Wollman Rink

For my Christmas Party at work, we went to Wollman Rink in Central Park to Ice Skate.
It was great! I was worried that I'd fall, or get bored quickly, but I'm pretty sure all in all, I skated for about an hour! Not too bad!

Here are some pictures!
This is the whole crew of Argyle wearers:
Aaron and I stopping for a cuddle break
Me being silly... I was getting ready to split my legs and spin around in an attempt to impersonate my teenage idol, Kristi Yamaguchi.
This is just the perfect pic of Wollman:
The golden trees, the white ice, my pretty friend... the only thing missing is the buildings on Central Park South.

later!

5 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Tommi Ben said...

Oh, yeah! Silly me! hahaha By the way, nice pics of ice skating! I wanna go skating, too!

 
At December 21, 2008 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Amy V said...

my dream is to come to newy york, please keep posting pics..... it makes me feel almost like i'm there.

 
At December 22, 2008 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Cass in NYC said...

no worries, I'll keep posting ;)

 
At January 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cass, I just found your blog. Now, I can leave comments like you do on our blog.

Your pictures are nice and thanks for the oz clock! I feel the love.

 
At January 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Cass in NYC said...

=) glad you like it! I'll keep posting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home