Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mexican Food Search: Part 1.5

Beginning this weekend, I am bound to find a good Mexican restaurant.
Although I am slowly becoming accustomed to the ..icky Mexican food that is NYC 'Mexican'...
I still miss the Indiana Staples "Little Mexico II", "La Hacienda" and "El Rodeo".
Please god, find me some Queso Blanco in NYC. Tear*

On my list:

La Palapa
Los Dos Molinos (i heard that they have a secret queso that isn't on their menu)
Rocking Horse (I read on a Texan's blog that they are... good)

I think I'll keep adding more as I go.
I'm pretty sure I've been to about--- 10 mexican places in the city, only to be disappointed.
Really? I have to wait for delicious mexican until I go to Indiana? What gives!?

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2009 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does Zagat say?
I can't remember eating good mexican when I was in NYC... otherwise I would give you a suggestion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home